Mr. Met Sez Cole Hamels is a 'MoThat's about all I can say heading into the Philly series after a 9-12 start.
David Wright said that it is games like this weekends series against the Phillies that really gets the blood flowing. Somethings gonna be flowing alright. Especially if this team doesn't start to produce some runs. How can we come into this series with any swagger with all the men left on base so far this year?
I aint here to bash this team. My last post was pretty harsh. So I decided to bash the Phillies and their players. Jimmy Rollins, Chase Utley and the rest of this World Championship team is for real again this year. It is getting difficult to gain trust and hope in this years Amazin Mets.
Now we are starting to hear grumbling that we shoulda got Manny Ramirez. There were so many other options that were available and all Omar did was fix the bullpen.
Hindsight is always 20/20. Lets just see if the Mets can at least put up a good fight against the Phillies, a team that has all the swagger after winning the World Series. At this point after all the jive talkin those Phillies players did, all that I have to say is:
Phuck The Phillies.
hello... hapi blogging... have a nice day! just visiting here....
ReplyDelete